Monday, February 16, 2009

Week 2 Recap with some Sinus Infection on the side...

I missed my scheduled run on wednesday but got one in on thursday. That threw me off a day so I was planning on a nice saturday run and maybe push it a little. Well, woke up at 2 am with a raging fever that kept me up until 6. Managed a few hours of sleep and got up to head to work. Got back home midday and took a 2 hour nap. Got a Z-Pack and started the antibioitics.

So, that gets us to yesterday, I did get out a run a nice easy "loop". Temp was around 50 and I can say that overall it was a very nice easy run. First one I can say that about, minimal leg discomfort and zero recovery. That makes three loops for the week. By the end of March I feel like I will be ready to amp it up some more. 

No rides this week either. Hoping to get on that tomorrow or wednesday. Big mountain bike trip this sunday, however.

I did get in a yoga session and 2 days of core.

So. Totals so far.

On the feet.....15 miles
On the dirt....unchanged, 15 miles
On the road...unchanged, 0 miles
Yoga....2 times
Core....4 times


No comments: