Tuesday, February 3, 2009

February Goals

Okay, keep in mind several things when looking at these mileage goals. First, 4 kids and a wife. Second, 4 different sports teams, scouts and church. Third, own or operate 3 businesses and various pieces of properties. Fourth, I do not like winter or getting up early. 

These goals are not lofty but hopefully will increase as summer approaches. I am mainly focusing on 4 things, cycling, running, core and yoga. Cycling, core and yoga come fairly easy. Running on the other hand is a different beast. I do not enjoy it at all. I feels like torture. This coming from a soccer player 31 years of his 37 years. Stranger, I even keep up with several distance running bloggers. 

Feb Goals
  • On the feet....20 miles
  • On the dirt seat.....40-50 miles
  • On the road seat....50-60 miles
  • Core Work....14 days
  • Yoga....1-2 times a week
So far my totals are
  • 2 miles
  • 15 miles
  • 0 miles
  • 1
  • 0
25 days and counting.

No comments: