Sunday, February 8, 2009

Last 2 Days and 1st Week

Decided to take on the feet solo yesterday. WF weather was great. Around 80 or so. I am sticking with a 2.5 mile loop for February. I am planning on every other day. No rides this week, except for last Sunday. I was planning on one this weekend, a 25 miler, but the winds got up to about 25 mph. I decided some plumbing repairs and  playing with the twins sounded better. I did get in about 45 minutes of core this evening

So for the week....

On the Feet....about 7.5 miles
On the Dirt....15
On the Road...0
Core........2 
Yoga...Once

Soccer practice starts this week and Baseball will be soon after. It will be a test to see if I can keep moving forward. Hopefully the wind will die down somewhat and I can get a couple of rides in Tuesday and Thursday.

No comments: