Sunday, April 26, 2009

Running Legs

Really not a lot to say. Pretty committed to the run. Got in a 6 runs and a 10 mile ride over the last 10 days or so. Planning on another run this afternoon after soccer practice. I did a 6.2 mile run week before last to see if I could. The Run for the Son 10k is saturday and I feel somewhat confident. Looking for to a different challenge. Running with some friends that are much faster than I am. 

Very proud to say that my wife is again doing the 5k, daughter is doing the 5k and my son is doing the fun run. Should be a very fun family morning.

Also, Byers Bike Bash is May 16th and I may scale my ride back to 46 or even 25 miles instead of the 100k route. Depends on how much time on the bike I can get over the next 2 weeks.

Another strange, fun, weird event I might take part in is Fatty's 100 Miles to NoWhere. Trying to coordinate some friends to participate or at least ride with some of it with me. Cold be pretty fun to do a 2 mile loop 50 times around the neighborhood. Check out the link, very cool cancer-fighting-fund raising event. 

No comments: